The Asharah cuff is crafted with show-stopping peacock feathers to highlight the naturally iridescent blue and green hues.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
In celebration of the Brackish ten year anniversary, they are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
For this stunning silhouette, Asharah comes from the ancient language of Arabic. One of the world's great languages its graceful script, magnificent style and rich vocabulary give the language a unique character and flavor - just like the Asharah Cuff.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.