Beckham is crafted using all-white goose feathers and a strategic production technique that creates volume. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Beckham is named after a dog that lived with Jeff and a few of his friends while at Wofford College. This style is the all-white plum thicket pin counterpart to our Carew bow tie and pocket square.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.