The Carew all-white bow tie is made with crisp goose feathers. A special technique gives this tie a slightly ruffled look, adding interest, depth and dimension.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Carew is the counterpart to the all-black Rice. This white feather bow tie is named "Carew" after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.