Highlands is crafted with an earthy mix of taupe, brown and blue-grey partridge feathers with navy and rust pheasant feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Highlands is named after Highlands, North Carolina. Pair with our Blue Chuka bow tie for a cohesive look.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.