The Lishumi Cuff captures the naturally joyful and bold colors of guinea, peacock and pheasant feathers for the ultimate statement piece.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
In celebration of the Brackish ten year anniversary, they are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
Lishumi's bright colors are a direct reflection the colorful culture of its nominclature which comes from Xhosa - a Bantu language and a close relative of Zulu spoken throughout South Africa.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.