Deep, rich shades of burgundy offset the golden iridescence of the peacock feather on this beautiful art deco-esque bow tie. Perfect for black tie affairs, this tie is sure to set you apart from the crowd.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
As Brackish continues to celebrate their anniversary year, the Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. This burgundy bow tie is named for Marsh Hall where Ben and Jeff both lived freshman year when they first met. It also bears the name of one of the most influential presidents in Wofford history - Charleston Franklin Marsh.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.