Norse King is crafted with gradient black and copper turkey feathers, and royal blue and lime peacock feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum thicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Norse King is named after the horse who took 15th place in the 41st running of the Kentucky Derby in 1915. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a race horse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.