Showcasing the natural shape of the black and white guinea feathers, offset with black goose and green rooster feathers, this asymmetric bow tie design provides just the right amount of unique, head-turning style.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. For this design, we looked to the alumni office located in the Papadopouos building on campus. The building itself is an important part of the college's legacy - named for a lifetime Wofford donor and longtime member of school's board of trustees, Gus Papadopoulos, who throughout his lifetime donated over $1 million to his alma mater.