Persian is crafted with grey partridge, olive green and navy blue pheasant, and golden tan rooster feathers.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
This multicolor pocket square is named after the Persian viper snake native to the Middle East and Asia. This specific viper snake is known for its hornlike structure above its eyes.
Made in Charleston | Plum ticket pins are handcrafted in Charleston, SC. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pins exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under the Brackish guarantee to qualify.