Brackish first patchwork design, Pollock is crafted with navy, slate blue, grey and brown pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Pollock is named after American painter, Jason Pollock. This design was inspired by his abstract paintings as the feathers are laid to mimic spattering of paint on a canvas. Like the falling colorful leaves of the Autumn season, the Pollock bow tie provides broad strokes of brilliant color.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.