Rich in color and design, the deep burgundy turkey feathers of this pocket square are layered at an angle to create subtle volume for understated and refined style.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. Being college athletes, Ben (baseball) and Jeff (soccer) spent many hours throughout their freshman years in the Richardson Physical Activities Building. Named for Jerome J. Richardson who is not only a former Wofford and NFL football player (and a founding owner of the Carolina Panthers) but a loyal supporter of the school and its student athletes.