Searching for a black-tie or white-tie appropriate design? You're in the right place. River Wind is crafted with black and white pheasant and guinea feathers that pair seamlessly with a traditional black tuxedo, or a white dinner jacket for a lil' bit of flair. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
River Wind Apartment Complex in Spartanburg, SC is where co-founder Ben lived during his years at Wofford College. Many memories were made here for Ben, ones that take him back to his 20 year old self in an instant.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.