Sonada is crafted with blush and white goose feathers, slate blue, grey and rust pheasant feathers, and a white rooster accent. This pink lapel pin is wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Sonada pink lapel pin is named after the horse who took 6th place in the 38th running of the Kentucky Derby in 1912. When drawing inspiration for this design, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.