Beautiful golden pheasant feathers are hand-selected and perfectly placed to create these simple but stunning leopard spot earrings.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Earring dimensions are 0.6” long and 0.6” at the widest portion.
- 18k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
In celebration of the brand's 10 year anniversary, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
The Tara rose is named in honor of Tara, a female Buddha specifically in Tibetan Buddhism, due to the gracefulness of both entities. The rose itself is recognized for beautifully bright, golden blooms that bring everlasting joy and steadfast affection to all who see it. We hope you feel these qualities when wearing our black and brown Tara earrings.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.