Capturing the colors of summer, Tien is crafted in goose and pheasant feathers to create a beautiful geometric pattern sure to be a style staple in your warm weather wardrobe.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
In celebration of the Brackish 10 year anniversary, they are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
The Tien derives from Dutch, spoken throughout the Netherlands a country famously known for it's annual tulip festival. This cuff features alternating silver pheasant and goose feathers cut into the shapes of petals to reflect this tradition and honor the language from which it gets its name.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.