Woodlake Pocket Square
Woodlake is crafted with slate blue, rust and navy pheasant feathers, taupe and white quail feathers, white goose feathers, and a copper turkey peak.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Woodlake is named after the horse who took 5th place at the 1903 Kentucky Derby. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a race horse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under the Brackish guarantee to qualify.