The best-selling feather on our smallest scale, the Yuka is crafted with peacock eye feathers that showcase the natural hues of gold, royal, violet and emerald.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Earring dimensions are 0.6” long and 0.6” at the widest portion.
- 18k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Yuka is named after the Yuka azalea. To draw inspiration for new names, co-founder Ben spends time outside surrounded by nature. This season, he didn’t have to travel far as his front yard is full of bountiful azalea and camellia blooms. Their vibrant, mosaic colors and sweet scent instantly catches your attention, and just like our designs - no two blooms are the same.
These blooms are particularly special as they’ve been a constant reminder of Mother Nature’s beauty throughout his life and every home that he’s ever lived in has had these shrubs planted in the yard. The next time you see azaleas or camellias may you be reminded of beauty and grace, and we hope you think the same when you wear this design.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.